Donation Thread question

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Yes.. If you send 25$ or more to dave/liz, you'll get all the special perks in 48 hours or less.
You can donate whatever you want, but to get the donator tag and perks you need to donate more than $25
Gib me 25$ and Ill give you a fake donator tag
donate 25 dollars to get perks...simple as that
You donated to Dave via PayPal. I don't think Dave actually has PayPal. Only Liz does, from what I remember
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
You donated to Dave via PayPal. I don't think Dave actually has PayPal. Only Liz does, from what I remember
I always thought that Dave managed Amazon and Liz managed paypal but can be interchangeable if need be.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


I always thought that Dave managed Amazon and Liz managed paypal but can be interchangeable if need be.
Davit does that. Liz = PayPal Davit = Amazon. Also OP anything over $25 is just helping the forum but. you still get your donator tag and perks.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Davit does that. Liz = PayPal Davit = Amazon. Also OP anything over $25 is just helping the forum but. you still get your donator tag and perks.
But i donated to dave now with paypal?!!?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?