Help With Client and Flash Player Bebug

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help With Client and Flash Player Bebug
When I open my Flash Player Debugger and selected my 16.3 client Its say D'Oh this isnt good. My internet is fine, my flash is up to date, and my client is new as of today. I was wondering if anyone could talk me through it and help me out.
Quote Originally Posted by SIKShock View Post
When I open my Flash Player Debugger and selected my 16.3 client Its say D'Oh this isnt good. My internet is fine, my flash is up to date, and my client is new as of today. I was wondering if anyone could talk me through it and help me out.
Why are you using debugger? where have you seen anyone on here saying to use Flash Player Debugger????
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us