SmileKillzone's hack pack help thread.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Killzone's hack pack help thread.
This is the order:

1. d3d9.dll
2.ca.dll
3.NBSpeedhack.dll
4.NBProductions.dll

And If you have a texture editor use it with the wireframe!!

And if you have questions Post them as a reply

THANK ME IF I HAVE HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY!!
Lawl, it disconnected...

What mode do I run it in? 95 or 2000?
Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
Lawl, it disconnected...

What mode do I run it in? 95 or 2000?
I run in 2000 and works perfectly
what is the point of this thread? the instruction are given already why are u reposting them
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
what is the point of this thread? the instruction are given already why are u reposting them
exactly
the activation instructions are in the original thread
nbproductions is patched...
Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post
nbproductions is patched...
its not patched. if you need help go to the help thread.
How do you activate these hacks?

Nah, I already have good ones that always work so screw these. lawl
Okay, I've been running in 95 since my other hacks use 95. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
Okay, I've been running in 95 since my other hacks use 95. Thanks!
If it dont work for 2000 then try no compat
Quote Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
If it dont work for 2000 then try no compat
Will do.
Closed.

You don't make a help thread for those who is having problems with a certain hack. :/
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?