HelpHow to make this source

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How to make this source
void createBypass(DWORD cshell,DWORD bypass)
{
DWORD newAddress = bypass - 8;

*(PBYTE)(cshell + newAddress + 0x0) = 0xE9;
*(PBYTE)(cshell + newAddress + 0x1) = 0x1F8;
*(PBYTE)(cshell + newAddress + 0x5) = 0x90;
}

What the function this source?
how to Update newAddress?
because my bypass 28_3 is detect by Xtrap.

thanks.

Credit source by MPGH.net
use search button or use logger
I think no one can't help you
I think this method is patched
Quote Originally Posted by ComboDance View Post
I think this method is patched
You think right...
so how to make new Bypass Client error 28_3?


if (isReady == false)
{
backup(CShell,MgrWeapon);
if (*(BYTE*)(CShell+0x3B6835)) //<===Bypass 28_3 for CF indo
{
MakeCall((BYTE*)(CShell+0x3B6835), (DWORD)bypass, 5);
isReady = true;

cause my source Weapon hack error 28_3
i think rabir007 can help this my problem

thanks
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us