KFC vs McDonalds

PollDo you prefer KFC or McDonalds?
84 votes
Posts 16–30 of 96 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Neither.....
Is there a fast food place that sells cake?
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Is there a fast food place that sells cake?
We have Dairy Queen in Canada. It's quite popular here too. I don't know if it's in the states though.
mutated chicken?
or
what looks like a hamburger?
McDonalds .
I prefer to go to MCDS instead than KFC.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
McDonalds are my favorite, KFC preferred for heavy lunch.
true story
KFC FTW
/2shorty
Mc Donalds.

KFC Chicken is pretty good but the fries smells like fucked up camel shit.

trust me I know what camel shit smells like.
I try not to eat either. But if I do it will be KFC. They have the best chips and burgers
Quote Originally Posted by Embrace. View Post
I try not to eat either. But if I do it will be KFC. They have the best chips and burgers
Where do you eat KFC? They have the worst chips out of everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Where do you eat KFC? They have the worst chips out of everyone.
The KFC In Belconnen, Canberra has amazing chips
Quote Originally Posted by Embrace. View Post
The KFC In Belconnen, Canberra has amazing chips
Oh, you live in Canberra. You poor soul.
C'mon, who doesn't like eating crispy chicken?
Posts 16–30 of 96 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?