VideoWatch This Idiot

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Watch This Idiot
Dumb fuck that I used to go to school with thought it would be a great idea to do a back flip from a 90ft bridge. Watch the video and laugh at his stupidity.

Instagram

Instagram link... Sorry.
Dumbfucks these days...
So I guess I'm the only one who considers this badass?
retarded people these days like wdf??
What people will do when they are bored..
That was pretty sick.
I love the new generation we live in.
Hold my beer and watch this!
That water looks dirty as fuck.
Needs more blood & splat.
Looks half like jumping off a building in the first 5 seconds , but that was not what I've expected, no death reports :/
​From that height and angle of impact, the water probably felt like concrete.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
Dumb fuck that I used to go to school with thought it would be a great idea to do a back flip from a 90ft bridge. Watch the video and laugh at his stupidity.

Instagramⓘ

Instagram link... Sorry.
HAHAA fucking retard.

Did some one say Instgram link?
I got a link to my profile if that counts.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?