Server Spamming Service (alts)
So i'm sure quite a few have tried doing this and I am 100% sure most of you failed.
I am also sure that quite a few will hate on me for this.
That's why I am offering a little service.
For 0.5$ a minute I can spam just about ANY server.
For now I will only accept PREMIUM servers because I can.
What this service is about:
1. Getting revenge on people you hate
2. Getting revenge on friends
3. Trolling a server
4. Idk
What I do is:
I use alternate accounts to SPAM servers with chat msg's. YOU CAN CHOSE WHAT MSG'S
Check the screenshots below for a few examples.
I can join 10-50 bots at a time and make them all spam the same msg over and over again.
Of course you can enjoy the show and have some fun.
Example 1 of spamming a premium survival server.
If you think I should add anything to the service or if you think I should decrease/increase the price please comment.
Please also state what you think of this service. If you think it's not a good idea. Don't say: NOOB, or: GET OUT NOOB, or: I CAN DO BETTER. Please tell me WHY i'm not good. Tell me, HOW I could improve this, and WHY this IS or IS NOT a good idea
Interested? add me on skype: Niels1189
Prefered clients from east coast of US or Europe. (easier to meet on skype (time zones))
I am also sure that quite a few will hate on me for this.
That's why I am offering a little service.
For 0.5$ a minute I can spam just about ANY server.
For now I will only accept PREMIUM servers because I can.
What this service is about:
1. Getting revenge on people you hate
2. Getting revenge on friends
3. Trolling a server
4. Idk
What I do is:
I use alternate accounts to SPAM servers with chat msg's. YOU CAN CHOSE WHAT MSG'S
Check the screenshots below for a few examples.
I can join 10-50 bots at a time and make them all spam the same msg over and over again.
Of course you can enjoy the show and have some fun.
Example 1 of spamming a premium survival server.
If you think I should add anything to the service or if you think I should decrease/increase the price please comment.
Please also state what you think of this service. If you think it's not a good idea. Don't say: NOOB, or: GET OUT NOOB, or: I CAN DO BETTER. Please tell me WHY i'm not good. Tell me, HOW I could improve this, and WHY this IS or IS NOT a good idea
Interested? add me on skype: Niels1189
Prefered clients from east coast of US or Europe. (easier to meet on skype (time zones))


