ExclamationWhy the speed hacks don't work.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Why the speed hacks don't work.
I heard many people saying that the bypasses work. The problem is Hshield files are updated and detect the bypasses.

Q: How do I know this?

A: First I used PerX and only put the bypass in (NBproductions.dll). CA closed upon the login screen. Then I ran PerX and injected no files and CA worked fine.

I tried using two injectors simultaneously one with the bypass and the other with the speed hack. That too fail. I will keep trying different combination's. I have tried using 4 other bypasses and mixing and matching. Changing through all the compatibility with each. I will keep this updated.

Note* As far as I understand, HShield updates without you knowing.


Update* I just got it to work. I don't know why it works now. I used Valk. Injector set on 2000 compatibility. CA on 2000 compatibility. I used kizz.dll(bypass?) and NBspeedhack.dll.

*Second Attempt closed at login.
It must just be something strange with Combat Arms. at the beginning of the day, i heard somebody say it was patched, so i checked it out and i kept disconnecting at login...but then i just check again a little while ago, and it worked perfectly.
just try again tomorrow...
thats not the problem as i can still use it
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
thats not the problem as i can still use it
i dun think so every1 said its patched in 2 threads and in 2 threads
yeah hackshield does constintly update but less used bypasses from older times that were patched seem to be unpatched and work beeter than some new i was testing this
which hacks r u guys using cuz none of mine work xD
It's my fault, I, Supernova2131, am the nexon spy
still works for me...
it doesn't work for me, not now, i have tryed many times, nothing
yes, to much luck T_T, coz i have tryed with everything, the only thing that make it works is the kizz.dll as bypass, but it D/C me in like 10 mins, but i can't make it work in 2000 compatibility
wait like a day. try tomorrow...
or try restarting your computer.
man ive tried everything, but it just doesnt work, some ppl are lucky to get it to work
Its not the hacks that don't work except x-fire its the bypass that is detected
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?