Dayz hex key to binary

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Dayz hex key to binary
I got my friends old key from steam and it was binary form. How do i change it to use in regedit to replace my key.

The form goes Y0SL- and so on
Moved to appropriate section. Use Darkies or there is converters available online.
Quote Originally Posted by ImYoshi View Post
I got my friends old key from steam and it was binary form. How do i change it to use in regedit to replace my key.

The form goes Y0SL- and so on
Binary? 1's and 0's? Convert it back to a readable form.
I believe he means HEX.
Google, or use this lovely community and find the pretty Key Changer/Converter from Darky.
Yup ^. Pretty sure there's a function for that in Darky's.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?