Venorize's Vouch Thread!

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
9/27/13
Venorize
Arma 2: OA key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional:
Working great Keep it up
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
Date: 06/29/13
Other Person involved: Venorize
Item that has been sold/traded: Arma 2 key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional:
Does not honor his warranty, Was given 3 months to do so from me. Take your money elsewhere
How? I have checked through my Skype and I replaced everyone's keys. I also PM'd you 2 months ago saying what is your Skype and I got no reply.
Message me on Skype to get your replacement.
Item that has been sold/traded: One ARMA2:OA Key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional: Thanks a bunch man only person who was up this late and got me my key quick.
Date: 28.09.2013
Other Person involved:Venorize
Item that has been sold/traded: Arma 2 key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional: Fast and cheap ! Thanks !
Date:09/28/13
Other Person involved: Venorize
Item that has been sold/traded:Arma 2 key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional:
Date: 28/09/13
Other Person involved: Venorize
Item that has been sold/traded: Arma 2 OA Key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional: Was Banned after few hours but was given Warranty key shortly after. Great service!
Date:11 - 9 - 13
Other Person involved: Nobody
Item that has been sold/traded: dayz key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html

optional:
I bought the lifetime key from this ass and he is trying to not giving me a key.

pretending out of stock and When I chatting him with skype he always screwed me up and insult to me!!

So I was so mad with him because I can't play game until he tell me a key!!



But now I'm trying to fix everything up..
However!!!! THIS ASS IS STILL TRYING NOT TO TELLING ME A KEY


WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY!!!!!!


I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO DO NOT BUY THE KEYS FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!

WHY IM DOING THIS??


IM REALLY MAD!!!!!!


HEY VENORIZE!!!!!
IF U WANT TO DO SOMETHING WITH ALL OF THIS
YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A KEYSS
BECAUSE I BOUGHT"""LIFE TIME"""
Date 29/9/2013
Other person involved: venorize
Item that has been sold/traded: Arma 2 OA Key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
optional: bought a key and got it right after purchase good seller
Date: 09/29/13
Other Person involved: Venorize
Item that has been sold/traded: Arma 2 key
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:
Quick key delivery, unfortunately first key was banned in 3 hours but new key was provided!
29-09-2013
No other people
Arma 2 key
Key thread
Favorite guy hes the boss
Date: 9/28/13
Other Person involved: Myself and Venorize
Item that has been sold/traded: 1 Lifetime Warrenty Key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional: Nice work, almost always available good long lasting keys.
Date: 1/10/13
Other Person involved: Me?
Item that has been sold/traded: 2 DayZ keys.
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional: Pretty great guy, minor mishap with wrong currency but fixed it quick and I see no reason to deal with him again.
Date: 04/10/2013
Other Person involved: venorize
Item that has been sold/traded: 1cd key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional: fast trade and working key, good seller =)
Date: 04.10.13
Other Person involved: -
Item that has been sold/traded: DayZ Key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional: -
Date:5/10/13
Other Person involved: Venorize
Item that has been sold/traded: Arma 2 key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/656-dayz-selling-trading-buying/687796-venorize-key-shop-1-99-fast-never-resold-24h-warranty-great-support.html
Optional: after one hour, CD in use error
will change if a satisfactory result is achieved
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?