Always start in tutorial with default controls.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Always start in tutorial with default controls.
Anyone else getting this since 16.x? every time I login, it puts me to the tutorial with default controls like its my first time playing. Yea it only takes a minute to reset everything but it gets annoying if I close/open the game a few times throughout the day.
Quote Originally Posted by adub View Post
Anyone else getting this since 16.x? every time I login, it puts me to the tutorial with default controls like its my first time playing. Yea it only takes a minute to reset everything but it gets annoying if I close/open the game a few times throughout the day.
You need to right click in the flash player window, click settings, local storage settings, turn on local storage, you might need to do the same for global settings
thanks that worked, it got set back to none somehow.

for any future readers, gotta load the game through the browser first to do it, even though it gets stuck on the loading screen.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us