[Done]Userbar Request

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Done]Userbar Request
I don't know if any of the GFXers do this, but I wondering.
If I could get a user bar that looks like this.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV


Right side of it make it say Crossfire Minion
Left side make it say Toxin.

Please and thank you. =o
Do you know what font the thing is?
Not at all. D:
And you do graphics? =o
He made his MPGH one.
Oh its nice. ^^
Anyone can do it. =o
Whoever has free time. ^^
I don't want anyone that is busy to take time out to do it just for me.
here ya go..
minion.pngattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
I made one... just let me upload it...and hope you like it ^^
EDIT: atacched now =)
you like it?
Edit2: I added another version... same, but without that "glass" effect
TOXINMINION.jpgattachment deleted · 1,826 downloads before removal
TOXINMINION2.jpgattachment deleted · 27 downloads before removal
Thank you thank you!
You can't close this if you want. =o
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Thank you thank you!
You can't close this if you want. =o
your welcome
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?