ExclamationGhost Recon Online

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Ghost Recon Online
The hacks for Ghost Recon Online will get you banned , PERMANENTLY !


NOTE:

Any Trainers!
Any Dll"s!
Are all Detected!
Support Tickets will not work , they will not UN-BAN you !

* They are now starting to patch the game itself , check the website ! Patch was released (9/11/13)
* I've had a level 30 account banned and now I have to restart !!
* So be careful and make sure at least someone else has confirmed it working !
* Patch Notes 0.12.4 Release Notes | News, infos, alerts | Ghost Recon Online | Official Website

Thought I might put that out there for those who don't know ! Some of you already do !
IP bans or Just account bans?
Not work afrter patch 0.12.4 but No Clip work.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?