Thumbs upVERY ADDICTIVE GAME :D

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
VERY ADDICTIVE GAME :D
Its cookie clicker an very addictive game just search on google and you will see COOKIE CLICKER

I cant post links so i cant give you guys the link
Meh it's alright.. Not the best
i know i have 55,867,154.3 cookies per second
I must say, it's quite addicting. Sad but true, LOL.
If you guys looked in the General Section people were sharing this game since last week.
This got me more addicted then MW2/3/BO2
i know guys
Whats is it?
Well shit. Been playing this game for like 2 hours straight.
sorry, you're weeks too late
This was in the General Section Ages ago.
This isn't that bad..
Bahaha, Can't stop playing it now :L
wow awesome guyz I addicted to this.....
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?