LightbulbHelp with source code! Easy fast scope bot!

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
rwkeith would know how to do this :L Im just as clueless. C++ seems easy compared to Visual Studio @_@.... I just tried to compile it into a .dll and got all these errors >_>.
Visual studio isn't a language, it's an IDE, but i think i know what you mean, standard C++ is easy compared to the windows API, now that there is some convoluted crap.
So we need to attatch the code to a dll or must you attacth it to a procces or?
Quick Macro is a great bot maker
Downloaded that program but I don´t understand it >.<....

Do you think u can finish this?

Just get the source code work in a game!
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Downloaded that program but I don´t understand it >.<....

Do you think u can finish this?

Just get the source code work in a game!
Well i am not able to because.

a.) i'm not sure how to focus on a certain window, in windows api
b.) i have never ever gotten one of the hack bypasses to work.... thus i have no way of testing it

try asking someone who knows what he is doing >_<
Any1 else?
kk... I'll look into this for a sec. you might want to look for a macro maker like bombs away was saying.....

Here's one I find in a couple seconds googling: http://www.autohotkey.com/

Course it would be more fun to make it in C++ :P... to bad we sux... :C
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
kk... I'll look into this for a sec. you might want to look for a macro maker like bombs away was saying.....

Here's one I find in a couple seconds googling: AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program with Hotkeys and AutoText

Course it would be more fun to make it in C++ :P... to bad we sux... :C
NO! it would not be more fun to make in c++ >_< . Windows API makes me weep.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?