NEWNew minion

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
New minion
Hello everyone

I'm new Dragon Nest section minion. I'll take care of this section from now.

If you need any help , feel free to mention/pm/vm me anytime you want , I'm here to help you
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
I HATE YOU BISH
I you too. Thanks for "grats"
hhheyy gratz jr
haters gonna hate
Uber bump.
Congrats?
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Uber bump.
Congrats?
Not really. It was already first thread in DN discussion section.
Anyways you're later but still thanks <3 xD
lel. didn't see this thread until now. good job
I can help with multiclient dragon nest in eu
Welcome! This section seems dead.

Maybe it's cause you are the minion
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?