WTSNA Account UNRANKED [Snow Bunny Nidalee, Black Alistar, Noxus Poppy & MORE]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
NA Account UNRANKED [Snow Bunny Nidalee, Black Alistar, Noxus Poppy & MORE]
Selling this unranked league account!

This account is currently unranked, it comes with:
Snow Bunny Nidalee
Black Alistar
King Rammus
UFO Corki
Noxus Poppy and more

Skins:


Profile:


Champions Owned:


Skype: SlickRisk
Woops, forgot to mention that I'm looking for $100+
If you play any webzen games, I'll be willing to trade $100 worth of WCoins.
Quote Originally Posted by Kruxifix1 View Post
If you play any webzen games, I'll be willing to trade $100 worth of WCoins.
No thanks, but thanks for the offer!
Quote Originally Posted by riskyy View Post
No thanks, but thanks for the offer!
Alright. Just wanted to see if you want it :c
yup np, I'm mainly looking for paypal
willing to pay 120$ paypal.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?