Enforcer Female r235 on US Joker East
[SOLDDD]
Account for $35
Has over 1mil in game $.
It is gold threat (Wouldn't advise dethreating, would take like 2 weeks straight to get to silver)
138 days of Premium left
Only 2 perm guns: Ntec and Scout. Cr-5 CBS for a year.
Rifleman 15, rest are between 3 and 6.
Vehicle kits-
Enforcer Compact Kit
Bishada Kissaki Sport Bundle
Performance kits Mega pack
Bishada rapier wheels and audio kit
Has a bunch of cars.
Vegas 4x4 Gumshoe (165 days)
4 slot bishada
4 slot fresno (330 days)
4 slot cisco (697 days)
3 slot vegas
2 slot packer vaq
cisco devil dog
defender citadel
cisco cbs (697 days)
cisco ophelia
Bunch of clothing from armas.
School Girl Pack
Guerra Vigilum Pack
Radio Backpack
Headphones
Cowboy Hat
Elbow Pads
High Top Boots
Hand Wraps
Desert Scraf
Cat Ears
Skype - Eckzlol will only use paypal and you go first.
New to this site but I quit apb and if i wanted to play again, I'd reroll. Can google "skype eckzlol" and whole bunch of threads on owndcore selling and buying so I'm 100% legit.
Won't let me post links
i.img ur.com/YujmyY7.jpg (guns)
i.img ur.com/WTOyD7d.jpg (cars)
Account for $35
Has over 1mil in game $.
It is gold threat (Wouldn't advise dethreating, would take like 2 weeks straight to get to silver)
138 days of Premium left
Only 2 perm guns: Ntec and Scout. Cr-5 CBS for a year.
Rifleman 15, rest are between 3 and 6.
Vehicle kits-
Enforcer Compact Kit
Bishada Kissaki Sport Bundle
Performance kits Mega pack
Bishada rapier wheels and audio kit
Has a bunch of cars.
Vegas 4x4 Gumshoe (165 days)
4 slot bishada
4 slot fresno (330 days)
4 slot cisco (697 days)
3 slot vegas
2 slot packer vaq
cisco devil dog
defender citadel
cisco cbs (697 days)
cisco ophelia
Bunch of clothing from armas.
School Girl Pack
Guerra Vigilum Pack
Radio Backpack
Headphones
Cowboy Hat
Elbow Pads
High Top Boots
Hand Wraps
Desert Scraf
Cat Ears
Skype - Eckzlol will only use paypal and you go first.
New to this site but I quit apb and if i wanted to play again, I'd reroll. Can google "skype eckzlol" and whole bunch of threads on owndcore selling and buying so I'm 100% legit.
Won't let me post links
i.img ur.com/YujmyY7.jpg (guns)
i.img ur.com/WTOyD7d.jpg (cars)

