You seriues?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
You seriues?
Look at this. How silly, never been banned before, and this happend also yesterday to me. but I've still the HS ribbon

do not worry is a bug
Quote Originally Posted by BGS. flameboy View Post
Look at this. How silly, never been banned before, and this happend also yesterday to me. but I've still the HS ribbon

This is common issue. There's nothing to stress about. I get it all the time =)
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
This is common issue. There's nothing to stress about. I get it all the time =)
yea I wasn't not stressed but it just annoying me ;p
Quote Originally Posted by BGS. flameboy View Post


yea I wasn't not stressed but it just annoying me ;p
yeah it's really annoying! Having to start crossfire all over again just because of a stupid error :/
That's just a bug.
It's a bug , happened to me a lot
Seen it many times..
I had this too...but I lost my honorable ribbon
its just a bug it happens
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?