WTBLoL (Euw) Elo boost - Trading other accounts

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
LoL (Euw) Elo boost - Trading other accounts
Hey guys.
I am in Silver 3 atm.I am looking for someone to boost me to Gold 5.

Things I can offer :

Arena Of Heroes - Founder account with silver pack.
Steam account - Only Counter Strike.Global Offense bought.
Aqw And Aq Accounts - Both have rare items (AQ has guardian)
This would cost $40? you don't have enough
Friend might do it for 10 € but he's on vacation for like 1 more month so it really depends if he gets wifi or not :3 Anyhow,Counter strike is 10 €,the aq and aqw account were both members,so pretty valuable and the silver pack is not available anymore i believe
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?