Alt giveaway

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Alt giveaway
OK im giving out one of my alts.To enter the giveaway write something that would make me laugh.The thing that makes me laugh most gets an alt.
The giveaway will end in 2 days.
Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off

and maybe that


My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked
Wanna hear a minecraft youtuber joke?

SkyDoesMinecraft.
A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel over his crotch, proceeds to go up to the bartender and order a drink. Upon seeing this, the bartender asks the man, "You know, you have a steering wheel over your crotch?" The pirate replies "Aarrrrr, it's drivin' me nuts!"
i suck more dick then a stripper on lucky tuesday
Hoćeš čut vic? OTKOPČAN TI ŠLIC
Do you work at Subway, because you're giving me a footlong.
[Types Funny Joke Internally]
I only get my period once every 2-3 months, so when i do get it its quite heavy. A few days ago , i was in my aunt's wedding as a bridesmaid, and we had really light dresses. Of course, you can see where this is going- i started my period in the middle of the wedding, and it bled through my dress. I was at the front of the church completely mortified, when my boyfriend blurted out "BEHOLD!, The Blood of Christ" . I proceeded to cry in the bathroom the rest of the reception
Every chair is a rocking chair. You just have to lean back far enough.
One does not simply go home with McDonalds without eating fries,

They put me into lockers, I put them into caskets in down the lake.

I worked hard too feed my family... INTO THE WOOD CHIPPER!

Dont make any gay jokes, I mean cum on!


( I don't have any alts and I really want some )
Boobs simply...boobs
For my!!!!!!!!!!!
What does kfc stand for in India?
KENTUCKY FRIED CURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us