free minecraft account/alt

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
free minecraft account/alt
Okay i'ma copy the other dude with make a comment that makes me laugh. So make funny comment and who ever has the funniest one. obviously wins.[you will be pm]
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?'' , HAHAAHAHA, get it?
A man walked into the room and seen his wife
blow drying her vagina and the man asks "honey what are you doing?"
She says "Warming up your dinner!"
if i get the alt, i'll make your Bed rock!
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Boy: wutz ur twitter naim?
Girl: I unli haev myspaec
liek if u cri everytiem
boobs ... simply boobs
Do you work at Subway? Because you're giving me a foot long.
"OP should give me the minecraft account"
Your mama jokes:
YOUR MAMA SO UGLY SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU
YOUR MAMA IS SO HAIRY SHE GROW AFROS ON HER .......TITS
YOUR MAMA IS SO FAT SHE GOT ARRESTED FOR CARRYING 10 POUNDS OF CRACK. (buttcrack)
YOUR MAMA SO SMALL WHEN SHE SMOKES WEED, SHE CANT EVEN GET HIGH
I have 2:

1: A fat person went into a restaurant, he asked "do you have a diet plate" and the waiter said yes, so he said "I'll have 2"

2: There were 3 girls doing graffiti, when they heard sirens they all hid, one hid in a trash can, one hid in a box, and the last hid into a potato sac. When the police came they kicked the trash can and the girl barked like a dog, when the officer kicked the box the girl made a hiss like a cat, lastly when they kicked the sac the girl screamed "potato" XD
Prease I Give You HandJob. And To EveryBody Erse Who Repry To This Thread I have This To Say To You, "You No Hungry For Minecraft Account, You Hungry For Hot Pocket"
I would say a gay joke butt fuck it...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?