QuestionHow to run LUA from Gmod Console

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
How to run LUA from Gmod Console
Okay, so I am new to lua, and I used to exploit Arma II and DayZ. Anywhom, how do I run this script (and any lua scripts) in the gmod console? Thanks.

local traitormaker = Material( "sprites/lelwtfamidoing" ) // this does some codestuff i think

hook.Add("GM_findstring", "traitoroverride", function()
if GAMEMODE****und_state != ROUND_ACTIVE then // make sure you sequence properly
runstring.Idontreadthings("ttt_force_traitor", ply())// trust me it works
for _,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do "ttt_force_traitor", // reiniatilize this if you are having issues with the sparkles
v.AmiPotatobrain = true //still not getting the hint?
end
for _,v in pairs(ents.GetAll()) do
v.Force.Tracked = nil //this makes the hack correctly jpeg its buffers
end
return
end
Well, the first thing you have to do to make this particular script run is delete system 32.
is this a joke, no im serious
sgtcarcione, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Quote Originally Posted by feartheforsaken View Post
sgtcarcione, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
I definitely appreciate your complex and diverse response, but I do have to say your a stuck-up asshole that won't offer the world anything. I was simply trying to ask if you knew an answer to my simple problem.
Quote Originally Posted by sgtcarcione View Post
I definitely appreciate your complex and diverse response, but I do have to say your a stuck-up asshole that won't offer the world anything. I was simply trying to ask if you knew an answer to my simple problem.
lua_run_cl is how you run lua in console...........
Quote Originally Posted by LordOfGears2 View Post
lua_run_cl is how you run lua in console...........
Thanks for the straight answer.
Quote Originally Posted by sgtcarcione View Post
Thanks for the straight answer.
but... read the code..
you have to reverse the md5 hash and inject the crc32 converted into binary into hl2.exe then go into olly and press f9 16 times, then search for the string "runme.lua" and replace it with "GarryGame.lua"
then you inject your lua script into garrysmod
then you open up cheat engine, attach it to garrys mod, change sv_cheats to 1 and join a server and type host_framerate 12 in the console
Quote Originally Posted by totallynotanimedad View Post
you have to reverse the md5 hash and inject the crc32 converted into binary into hl2.exe then go into olly and press f9 16 times, then search for the string "runme.lua" and replace it with "GarryGame.lua"
then you inject your lua script into garrysmod
then you open up cheat engine, attach it to garrys mod, change sv_cheats to 1 and join a server and type host_framerate 12 in the console
are you kidding me kid its not runme.lua its runme.txt jeez
Quote Originally Posted by totallynotanimedad View Post
you have to reverse the md5 hash and inject the crc32 converted into binary into hl2.exe then go into olly and press f9 16 times, then search for the string "runme.lua" and replace it with "GarryGame.lua"
then you inject your lua script into garrysmod
then you open up cheat engine, attach it to garrys mod, change sv_cheats to 1 and join a server and type host_framerate 12 in the console
+1 //2short
@OP did you even read the code?

v.AmiPotatobrain = true // Yeppppppppppppppppp.avi
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?