Diamond 5 Account @ S3, 62 Skins, 20 Rune Pages with ALL RUNES. EU WEST
EU WEST
Hey, im selling a D5 account as described in the title, i was Gold S2.
I have all runes known to man.
Skins are: Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao, Prestigious Le Blanc, Marquis Vladimir, Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, Bunny Riven, Pirate Ryze, Panda Teemo, Big Bad Warwick, Rocket Girl Tristana, Nunu Bot, Demonblade Trynda, Justicar Aatrox, Augment Singed, Arcade Sona, Spirit Guard Udyr and many more, i can show them all if you are interested.
I'm simply tired of this game, and i have a job now.
Willing to sell for 200 +/- euro. PM me if interested.
oh: and all champs, obviously.



Hey, im selling a D5 account as described in the title, i was Gold S2.
I have all runes known to man.
Skins are: Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao, Prestigious Le Blanc, Marquis Vladimir, Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, Bunny Riven, Pirate Ryze, Panda Teemo, Big Bad Warwick, Rocket Girl Tristana, Nunu Bot, Demonblade Trynda, Justicar Aatrox, Augment Singed, Arcade Sona, Spirit Guard Udyr and many more, i can show them all if you are interested.
I'm simply tired of this game, and i have a job now.
Willing to sell for 200 +/- euro. PM me if interested.
oh: and all champs, obviously.

