Corpse Party

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Corpse Party
Recently a lot of people have been discussing horror/gore and have not even seen anything as gory as "Corpse Party: Tortured Souls". If anyone here hasn't seen it, it's only about 4 episodes and it's based off a game so I'd check it out.
So you haven't seen Berserk, Gantz, I am a Hero, Akumetsu, or Shingeki??

:/

Its ok, kinda oldschool "everyone dies in a horror movie", but its ok.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
So you haven't seen Berserk, Gantz, I am a Hero, Akumetsu, or Shingeki??

:/

Its ok, kinda oldschool "everyone dies in a horror movie", but its ok.
The plot of Corpse Party is meh, but the visuals were what I enjoyed. Sadly some people can't appreciate such gore(my friend, ended up covering his eyes)
Manga gore>Anime gore, entirely different level.
I read like 30 chapters of CP: Blood Covered and I heard it was based of a game. Anime adaption though? Definitely going to have to watch.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us