Anime Recommendation Thread

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Anime Recommendation Thread
Hey guys, I'm just looking for an anime that you would suggest with a same genre from the following animes I've seen so far:

1. Baki the Grappler
2. Hunter x Hunter
3. Shaman King
4. Slam Dunk
5. Flame of Recca


Since I will be having a lot free time due to doing my H.W in school instead of Home, thought I could watch some animes that are kinda the same thing from above list.


So.... suggest some good ones and not Loli's .....
One Piece, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, those are good.
Anime wise?

Yu-Yu-Hakusho
Soul Eater
Gurren Lagaan
Black Lagoon
Fullmetal Alchemist

Manga?
Soul eater
Real
The Breaker
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
1. Baki the Grappler
2. Hunter X Hunter
3. Shaman King
4. Slam Dunk
5. Rekka no Honoo

They're all Shounen and some action/superpower/adventure. This might be obvious but One Piece
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
One Piece, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, those are good.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Anime wise?

Yu-Yu-Hakusho
Soul Eater
Gurren Lagaan
Black Lagoon
Fullmetal Alchemist

Manga?
Soul eater
Real
The Breaker

I'd keep those in mind.
Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama.
Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama.
Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama.
Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama.
Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama.
Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama.
Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama. Gintama.
Elfen Lied
Great Teacher Onizuka
Serial Experiments Lain
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Just to screw with your head, School Days.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
Just to screw with your head, School Days.
Don't forget Boku no Pico.
High school of the dead.
Hitman Reborn.
Kuroko no basket.
Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post
High school of the dead.
Hitman Reborn.
Kuroko no basket.

I want anime wise like the animes I posted above.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post



I want anime wise like the animes I posted above.
Meh, Koruko no Basket is better than slam dunk.
Hitman Reborn is kinda the same as Hunter x Hunter except that Hitman has a very slow start.
Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post


Meh, Koruko no Basket is better than slam dunk.
Hitman Reborn is kinda the same as Hunter x Hunter except that Hitman has a very slow start.

I will keep those in mind.
Any more suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post



I will keep those in mind.
Any more suggestions?
Watch Afro Samurai on Netflix
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Watch Afro Samurai on Netflix

I've seen that before.


Edit: Nevermind, I thought I did. But it was Samurai X.

LEL.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post



I've seen that before.


Edit: Nevermind, I thought I did. But it was Samurai X.

LEL.
Yea, watch the Episodes first then Resurection. Its pretty damn good
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us