Forum Data Loss

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Forum Data Loss
Well... I was being a bit of a retard, and well I left a few files that kinda fucked up my database. Oh well, I used a backup that was a day old. I will try to reimport all the users + topics + posts, if the table structure is how it is in 3.5.3.
advice to active members: CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
well they are MD5 but MD5 is far from secure. i was able to decrypt my own (crappy old password) in a few minutes
bah dont think the can get my password
just change it like i did.
BAh..... i really hope the dont get mine but ill change then
MD5 is impossible to decrypt in the way it is used in vBulletin.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us