Naruto Chapter 647

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Nothing happened.

Next week on naruto.
Wow, that fucking pep talk at the end. I was actually beginning to cry there, not going to lie. I mean, you KNOW something is feelsy when OROCHIMARU and SASUKE are being affected by it.

That entire end sequence, and that last panel as well, too fucking good. INB4 Massive beatdown next week.


Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Nothing happened.

Next week on naruto.
@Hero Isn't this spamming or some shit? This has to be breaking some rule, he's saying the same thing EVERY week, he's not even paraphrasing, it's word for word...
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Nothing happened.

Next week on naruto.
lulz, i remember i used to watch it way back when I was like 16, someone got me into it.

That was the basic summary of each week, or you could sum up the entire episode with one sentence. Didn't take me long to rage quit it.

INB4FLAMES

Though I understand why, the episodes were too close to comic book so most of it was fillers. Too slow for my taste.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
How is this spamming? Nothing happened*(again).

What more do you want?
You could either:

A. Paraphrase it.

or

B. Just not make the fucking post in general.

Even if you're re-typing it every week, it's the equivalent to copy-pasting.


Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
lulz, i remember i used to watch it way back when I was like 16, someone got me into it.

That was the basic summary of each week, or you could sum up the entire episode with one sentence. Didn't take me long to rage quit it.

INB4FLAMES

Though I understand why, the episodes were too close to comic book so most of it was fillers. Too slow for my taste.
Why would anyone rage on you? You're not saying: "The show sucks because..." you're saying "I don't like the show because..."

And while I disagree with you, and I think it moves fairly fast, I don't think anyone would flame you for that. xD You have to understand, the reason most people have a negative attitude towards Empire in these threads is not because he's stating an opinion (it's NOT EVEN because we're saying he's wrong, I am, but most people actually agree with him), it's the fact that he repeats the same EXACT arguments over and over. We already know what he wants to say, since he's said it x5000 times, so there's no point in the spam.

You only posted here once, and you're not acting like an elitist know-it-all. :P
Paraphrase? Naruto is acting like a bitch again, Orochimaru is sucking Sasuke's cock and Shikmaru is probably going to die.
Like Empire said, nothing really happened.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Paraphrase? Naruto is acting like a bitch again, Orochimaru is sucking Sasuke's cock and Shikmaru is probably going to die.
Like Empire said, nothing really happened.
A. Hardly nothing, that's quite a lot. (Not to mention not exactly true, but whatever).

and

B. At least you're not fucking copy-pasting. His post, is actually by definition, spam.
:/ You don't have to be a bitch about it scot.

I didn't feel this chapter deserved a drawn out response but ok:

1. Nothing happened. We learned nothing, the story went nowhere, and no actions were taken. The flower that was supposed to "bloom" last chapter was utterly forgotten/ignored and we are given a "15 minute timer". Which if we know kishi, is just gonna be 1/3 of the panels saying "we only have X amount of time left!". For a show that never bothered with the concept of time, it just strikes me as silly that the author would try such a low move.

2. How much more of this "don't give up" or "naruto had a bad life and persevered" bullshit is there? To my knowledge Naruto holds the record of how many times and for how long we see flashbacks of what the author has already shown us, treating the audience like they are on some kind of dora-the-explorer backpack find or something. This makes what....the third or fourth one of these this fight? WTF! Who needs that much motivation to fight a guy so clearly doing things for the side of evil.

3. Obito's lines are as generic and boring as ever. I feel like I could pull any lines from a power rangers villain and they'd still fit better and give obito more life than this shit.(no it isn't the translators, i've checked).

4. Karin...isn't funny. The joke is dead. Its been dead, buried, and forgotten. Please, let it rest in peace.

5. Naruto gave the same damn speech when neji died, "don't give up, we've come this far, blah blah blah" 30 chapters ago. Its not inspiring, its repetitive.
-btw horrible chapter progression.
(yeah, to be fair, the fourth war will probably be longer than one of the DBZ arcs, already longer than Kai's version. For fuck all that has actually happened, it is probably the longest most boring arc in anime history so far.).
-----------------------------


That is about it. Nothing happened.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
:/ You don't have to be a bitch about it scot.

I didn't feel this chapter deserved a drawn out response but ok:

1. Nothing happened. We learned nothing, the story went nowhere, and no actions were taken. The flower that was supposed to "bloom" last chapter was utterly forgotten/ignored and we are given a "15 minute timer". Which if we know kishi, is just gonna be 1/3 of the panels saying "we only have X amount of time left!". For a show that never bothered with the concept of time, it just strikes me as silly that the author would try such a low move.

2. How much more of this "don't give up" or "naruto had a bad life and persevered" bullshit is there? To my knowledge Naruto holds the record of how many times and for how long we see flashbacks of what the author has already shown us, treating the audience like they are on some kind of dora-the-explorer backpack find or something. This makes what....the third or fourth one of these this fight? WTF! Who needs that much motivation to fight a guy so clearly doing things for the side of evil.

3. Obito's lines are as generic and boring as ever. I feel like I could pull any lines from a power rangers villain and they'd still fit better and give obito more life than this shit.(no it isn't the translators, i've checked).

4. Karin...isn't funny. The joke is dead. Its been dead, buried, and forgotten. Please, let it rest in peace.

5. Naruto gave the same damn speech when neji died, "don't give up, we've come this far, blah blah blah" 30 chapters ago. Its not inspiring, its repetitive.
-btw horrible chapter progression.
(yeah, to be fair, the fourth war will probably be longer than one of the DBZ arcs, already longer than Kai's version. For fuck all that has actually happened, it is probably the longest most boring arc in anime history so far.).
-----------------------------


That is about it. Nothing happened.
and I completely agree with this statement
I felt this chapter wasn't that great, expected a bit more out of it...
This chapter wasn't so good as a stand-alone chapter, however it's main purpose was for a build up for next chapter
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
This chapter wasn't so good as a stand-alone chapter, however it's main purpose was for a build up for next chapter
I thought that was what the last chapter was for.......

Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
@Hero Isn't this spamming or some shit? This has to be breaking some rule, he's saying the same thing EVERY week, he's not even paraphrasing, it's word for word...

How is this spamming? Nothing happened*(again).

What more do you want?
While I don't agree with most of what you said, at least it's not spam.

"Nothing happened because..."

is a lot more bearable than:

"Lelz, nothing happened. Why? Oh, because I say so."
:/

Again scot, there isn't much point to giving an entire speech about how naruto does fuck all in its chapter this week.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
You could either:

A. Paraphrase it.

or

B. Just not make the fucking post in general.

Even if you're re-typing it every week, it's the equivalent to copy-pasting.
Is it really that hard to skip over his post like got damn...

Now on topic, nothing really happened this week, but I'm still waiting for something to happen. Ion care for details
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us