TalkingHelpMacro script qc

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Macro script qc
please help me,
I need a script sg m1887 quickchange



atur nuhun/ thx ... xixiixixixixi
loop, 20
{
send {Lbutton}
sleep 111
}
return

----------------------------------------

loop, 3
{
send {Lbutton}
sleep 10
}
return
Quote Originally Posted by Help.you View Post
loop, 20
{
send {Lbutton}
sleep 111
}
return

----------------------------------------

loop, 3
{
send {Lbutton}
sleep 10
}
return
sorry I am still a newbie.
please help me to shape file 'amc'
that is so ...

thx
Quote Originally Posted by Help.you View Post
Helped you?
thank you in advance ...

that's not what I mean, I want a script macros for pb qc shoutgun ..
the example

If you have maj rank and finish some title i can give you some titles make your shot fast.
cuz i use just tittle.
X7-Driver Download
ill test him and see how he work.
if you need help add me in my skype:™

this is the name ™
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us