Donator contest poll thread

PollWho should get the donator tag ?
Gloo 11% · 7
Transfixed 2% · 1
Youtro 3% · 2
The Conjurer 5% · 3
Lovroman 2% · 1
TeddyBoy95 3% · 2
Barstarzz 5% · 3
Lightning 25% · 16
Vice-Versa 33% · 21
Predatør13% · 8
64 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
Donator contest poll thread
Since Gloo is a newb and cannot do a correct poll, i will be doing it.
can u add me
add me in the list and I'll vote for you
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Since Gloo is a newb and cannot do a correct poll, i will be doing it.
Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
add me in the list and I'll vote for you
O RLY ?
Where could you participate in this?
Quote Originally Posted by Vine View Post
Where could you participate in this?
Too late .
Voted for you!
Also, thanks daddy for vote !
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Voted for you!
Also, thanks daddy for vote !
Thank you bro
No new ******s can be added.
Are you referring to yourself? I feel you.
Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
No new ******s can be added.
Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
No new ******s can be added.
I actually joined before you
Add me to the poll, I want Donator+
Wait, what? is this about the 3 donators in the giveaway section? but I joined that one ._. why aren't I in the poll?
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
Wait, what? is this about the 3 donators in the giveaway section? but I joined that one ._. why aren't I in the poll?
This poll is for the third winner
do you think you deserve it more than anyone listed ?
you joined this month.
Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us