tapping never works for me :'( it just freezes the game and it crashes :S
unpatchable, tapping
How do i no where my cable motem is or what it is?
Although I knew thing long ago. When I try tapping although it works, I do not recieve any money or exp and I d/c at the lobby. 

this doesn't work for ethernet users, that could be the reason why you d/c
My internet sucks too much to do this. I use Qwest, and I do not recommend it at all.......
Ok i unplugged the cable and everything was like it was lagging so i started shooting the people and then when i plugged the cable back in it still was acting like it was laggy.
I know this is old, but this is patched.like 5 secs after ur done with ur first tap u D/C and it says" Your Account has been logged On From Another location,U Will exit when u Press OK"....doesnt work
I bet 95% of people that read this know this already.
So is there any way to tapp now?
btw if you are using a laptop, near the power button, there should be a place to turn of internet
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsETAP HACK *UNPATCHED* Cool tapping HAHA i got unbelive 6 WolfTeam HacksWolfteam Modem Tapping 13 Soldier Front Hacks(Sharing a new tapping program by Uzeil it works!) 24 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsTapping 35 WarRock - International HacksShould I release UnPatchable Global WarHax?ON 48

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)