1.6.4

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
1.6.4
Is anyone working on a 1.6.4 hack client or know where i can get one?
I don't think there is any yet, I'd be happy if @_elz would update it to 1.6.4 as i find memoryclient a good client.
Quote Originally Posted by RackOnRack View Post
I don't think there is any yet, I'd be happy if @_eIz would update it to 1.6.4 as i find memoryclient a good client.
*facepalm*

_elz just copy pastes from wizard hax with slight modifications :/
Pretty sure doesn't know java either.
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post


*facepalm*

_elz just copy pastes from wizard hax with slight modifications :/
Pretty sure doesn't know java either.
Are you going to update Obsidian? By far the best client there is.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Are you going to update Obsidian? By far the best client there is.
Already working on it. It uses 1.6.3 currently but is modified to accept 1.6.4 servers. As for total completion, it's going to take awhile. I'm re-doing the base and spending time playing other games (IE: Mirror's Edge / Unreal / etc.). Plus I have school now and it's starting to tear away at my free time.
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post


*facepalm*

_elz just copy pastes from wizard hax with slight modifications :/
Pretty sure doesn't know java either.
Omg, and ???

I little know java. Cause I'm not coding clients and another stuff. I'm more active in FL11 and Unity or UDK Beta
Be patient, the owners of the client are probably working on it. Also post in right section.
Ruin client may get updated idk 0.o :P
Cant wait for a WeepCraft or Nodus update
You can still use 1.6.2 to connect to 1.6.4 servers.
MCP has not updated to 1.6.4.
Bukkit isn't even updated to 1.6.4.
OptiFine isn't even updated to 1.6.4.
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
You can still use 1.6.2 to connect to 1.6.4 servers.
MCP has not updated to 1.6.4.
Bukkit isn't even updated to 1.6.4.
OptiFine isn't even updated to 1.6.4.
All you need to do is change the protocol number, and you client version (1.6.2 --> 1.6.4) and you'll be allowed to join 1.6.4 servers using 1.6.2.
where do u need to change it?
When they work on it youll see. no need for such a useless thread
Screenshot by Lightshot :3 added protocol switcher or what you want to call it to my client. I would release it if proguard didnt mess up D:< it keeps giving meh errors :3
Quote Originally Posted by lucamasira View Post
Screenshot by Lightshotⓘ :3 added protocol switcher or what you want to call it to my client. I would release it if proguard didnt mess up D:< it keeps giving meh errors :3
Max settings on that account cracker you just made? Sure, we'll even speed your application up!

Minimum setting on your minecraft jar file? NOPE!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us