PostWTSLeague of legends accounts shop

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
League of legends accounts shop
I manage NA platform, for EUW I put you in touch with the person responsible.

NA list
All prices are negotiable.


1 Champions 39 Runes 9 IP 0 RP 0 Rank Bronze IV Skins 0 Price(usd)20$

2 Champions 44 Runes 0 IP 3900 RP 0 Rank bronze IV Skins 1 Price(usd)17$

3 Champions 56 Runes 4 IP 0 RP 0 Rank gold II Skins 6 Price(usd)55$

4 Champions 89 Runes 2 IP 0 RP 0 Rank bronze IV Skins 38 Price(usd)60$

5 Champions 62 Runes 3 IP 0 RP 0 Rank bronze V Skins 9 Price(usd)35$

6 Champions 18 Runes 2 IP 0 RP 0 Rank unraked0/4 Skins 0 Price(usd)12$

7 Champions 21 Runes 2 IP 0 RP 0 Rank bronze V Skins 1 Price(usd)15$

8 Champions 66 Runes 9 IP 0 RP 2313 Rank bronze III Skins 2 Price(usd)30$

9 Champions 33 Runes 2 IP 4000 RP 0 Rank bronze V Skins 3 Price(usd)17$

10 Champions 30 Runes 0 IP 0 RP 0 Rank bronze II Skins 0 Price(usd)15$

11 Champions 38 Runes 2 IP 0 RP 0 Rank bronze V Skins 1 Price(usd)17$




For full details (picture) contact me on skype
- Skype : olopata. rosie
I'll take #5, but I won't go first, due to your low posts on MPGH. Reply back if interested
Quote Originally Posted by olopatarosie View Post
Sir I can make 100 post in 1h .
I'm pretty sure if post 100 in an hour, those won't be valid
You cant claim you are trusted with posts sir. Reputation is something else.
Quote Originally Posted by olopatarosie View Post
You cant claim you are trusted with posts sir. Reputation is something else.
What do you mean? lol
I'll take #5, but I won't go first, due to your low posts on MPGH. Reply back if interested
You cant claim you are trusted with posts sir. Reputation is something else.
Oh it wasn't directed to me, lol okay
Lol these prices make me hurt inside. I can buy a unranked level 30 for $10, troll my promos for bronze and sell for $35 according to you.
that will be a ~ 80$ and you will take 35 gl
you can if you buy 10k rp make 60 chapms buy 10k rp more and buy 10 skines
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?