ExclamationWTSTHINGS TO SELL !!!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
THINGS TO SELL !!!
Hi
I have this keys to sell
-Dead Space
-Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
-Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
-Dead Space 3
-Medal of Honor
-Mirror's Edge
-Battlefield 3
-Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
-Populous
-Sims 3
Yes, Humble Bundle, but it is finished.

Also i have a good CrossFire account, here the link:
Z8Gamesⓘ With 30.000 ZP in.



Or a steam account with
-Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 + Nuketown DLC + Cyborg Pack
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 + Stimulus DLC
-Metro 2033
-Dead Island GOTY Edition
-Leviathan: Warships
in good standing, never banned.

And a StarCraft II Account with guest pass

Sorry for the long post, reply if you are interested.


Contact Skype;Dectros
Hi. How much do you want for bf3 key ?
Quote Originally Posted by Shion1425 View Post
Hi. How much do you want for bf3 key ?
He bought all those keys for less than 5$. I'd say give him a dollar for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Shion1425 View Post
Hi. How much do you want for bf3 key ?
5$
.
Quote Originally Posted by TheAbortedJr View Post
He bought all those keys for less than 5$. I'd say give him a dollar for it.
Of course!
but tell me if you can get the humble bundle pack right now for less than 5$ in that web
I can give you a 3$. Btw I am a first customer you can do a little lower price .
Quote Originally Posted by Shion1425 View Post
I can give you a 3$. Btw I am a first customer you can do a little lower price .
add me on skype
Dectros
Still selling
Still selling
How did you get all of this stuff :I
Quote Originally Posted by SDWLang89 View Post
How did you get all of this stuff :I
keys from humble bundle (now finished)
CF Account (mine)
Steam account (mine all buyed by me)
Starcraft account (giveaway)
tell me if you are interested
Quote Originally Posted by MINECRAFT4LIFE View Post
starcraft account is how much
it has wow starter edition and diablo 3 starter edition too
maybe 7$ ?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us