WallHack Undetected

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
wallhack address + 0x68 but x90 nops don't work for win 7 x64
and x20 ?
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
wallhack address + 0x68 but x90 nops don't work for win 7 x64
where to put this code beacuse i dont know where ?
I try

WallhackBase + A4 = Wallhack
memcpy((PVOID)(Wallhack), (PBYTE)"\X90\X90\X90\X90", 4);

Detect By Xtrap before login
my System windows Xp Sp3 32 bit. crossfire indonesia
Quote Originally Posted by Astr3Lune View Post
I try

WallhackBase + A4 = Wallhack
memcpy((PVOID)(Wallhack), (PBYTE)"\X90\X90\X90\X90", 4);

Detect By Xtrap before login
my System windows Xp Sp3 32 bit. crossfire indonesia
WallhackAddy + 0x68
thanks 4 share.
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
wallhack address + 0x68 but x90 nops don't work for win 7 x64
X20 is the one works right now ^^
Quote Originally Posted by xXbuioXx View Post
how i can use it
????
I hate this Questions
Some Tutorials on MPGH for "How to use this Codes", but all guys are too stupid to find it
that cheaters xd
Hello!
Where do I enter that code?
Quote Originally Posted by demax992 View Post
Hello!
Where do I enter that code?
C++
/msg2short
Nice source code Combo, where'd you come from?
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us