QuestionBig [QUESTION]CHeat Engine??

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Big [QUESTION]CHeat Engine??
hi guys i have an big question

look here!

Unlimited Ammo Hack?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I was playing around with cheat engine when I decided to try and change the value of the ammo. Suprisingly, it worked! (for a bit.) I could fire my G36E for a long as I liked, and the ammo never went down. Eventually, after a good few minutes, the gun just stopped firing, with 42 bullets left. I'm going to play around with it today, and see if I can make a trainer.

Thanks,

Noonga.
__________________


so how he can use cheat engine when its patched and it dont gives an working bypass?
i oplaying caeu and dont find a bypass that works or give it a new cheat engine thats are undetected?
The Bypass is patched for some people, and working for others. for me, it changes like every time i inject it (no matter the injector).
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
The Bypass is patched for some people, and working for others. for me, it changes like every time i inject it (no matter the injector).
Same thing happens to me 0.0
also by me on eu is it so

by all bypasses when i will login only then it crashes!!!!!!
its so shit that they are patched exactly on the same day i would be made an trainer with fly hack esp superjump noreload and backpack hacks
You can't patch cheat engine...lol.
Bypass works just fine for me about 70% of the time.
you cannot have infinite ammo. ammo is server sided. once your gun runs out of the actual bullets it will fire blanks. blanks do no damage. therefore rendering this hack useless because you would never know that you ran out of ammo until it was too late to notice or you actually counted the bullets you fired.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?