Reports

PollAre you on the CBL?
60 votes
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
surprsingly im clean when i tapped that bad...
i tap almost every spy hunt game...i kill the spy and get like 700gp and exp. people always call me hacker and shit, but i only have 1 CBL report. and its a screenshot i posted on this site (Damn you User1)
When i report people I always provide Fraps footage because they ruin my montages.
can someone send me the link the the cbl please
I hack but I'm clean! Cool I guess?
Dirty on my legit account, clean on my hack account. Pathetic.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
People say they will report you, but the truth is...they are too lazy to report you...they are playing CA for a reason. they are fatasses.
lmao i play ca cuss my other game i got my high ass lv banned so im stuck with ca and im not fat -_- and i dont snitch plus i hack so i dont want to be a hyprocrypt
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
lmao i play ca cuss my other game i got my high ass lv banned so im stuck with ca and im not fat -_- and i dont snitch plus i hack so i dont want to be a hyprocrypt
lol i wanna see an opk fight XD opker vs opker
I'm clean on my new account
Photoshop. Duhhh
I hope this is allowed to be posted but here is the CBL i think -
CBL Ban List
I'm clean though I've been in the recruit server as seargeant lol
Nexon sucks hard
CBl ~ I reckon it's useless. Most Reporters report Legits...
lmao ive hacked since just after pre-open and ive always been clean
CBL FAIL
LOOLS :L

I have hacked like CRAZY on my account and have apprently been reported like 1000 times yet im clean D:

I aimbotted in one man army and i had like an Unbelievvable+++ and they were all head shots and im still clean!! ROFLS

Nexon EPIC FAILS
Im as noob as a bitch
can somebody explain CBL?
im taking it as its a Combat Ban List?
idunno

link for the noob
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us