Go into game with me?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Go into game with me?
I need a person to help me out with OPK, you stay in one place..
Don't move at all, except for aiming around and that?

Add me - Kingsleyy
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
I need a person to help me out with OPK, you stay in one place..
Don't move at all, except for aiming around and that?

Add me - Kingsleyy
aiming around and that? O.o
also u should say if someone is gaining/looseing their kdr cause some ppl cares about it...
Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
aiming around and that? O.o
also u should say if someone is gaining/looseing their kdr cause some ppl cares about it...
No one will, DW -.-
And.. I only need 1 person, anymore and it'll fuck it up =P
Ok my IGN is "Athenscreek"
lmao ill play add me ARTofDEATH is my ign my stupid acc not my good account
lmao iownage im getting back on in a bit add me once u finish we can play a game all ad my ign
o.O
I can't get onto CA, stuck at "connecting to servers" >.>
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
o.O
I can't get onto CA, stuck at "connecting to servers" >.>
combat arms server crash XD wait a bit and itll get a better >.>
Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
combat arms server crash XD wait a bit and itll get a better >.>
Nexon fail much?
GAWWD T.T
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
Nexon fail much?
GAWWD T.T
yes they do. Cant u see nexon banning all the pub stars in combat arms and not the opk hackers?
Kk..
I'm on kingsleyn

add me asap?
greek adds me, says he'll join then goes to a different game >.>
DK, you're not adding me?
awww well i hack alot i got to a 2.16kd in 2 hours
so ur on tonight
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
so ur on tonight
hm DK im pretty sure its morning.... but taking out the details i think he is on RIGHT now..
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?