HelpEggCrack Checker

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
EggCrack Checker
I've used the checker before with no problems but recently it has been bugging out.

I run a list of accounts that are working and it says most of the accounts "Failed". I got a fresh proxy list and manually checked a lot of the accounts. Anyone have an idea why it's not properly checking them?
Quote Originally Posted by gomezmau22 View Post
I've used the checker before with no problems but recently it has been bugging out.

I run a list of accounts that are working and it says most of the accounts "Failed". I got a fresh proxy list and manually checked a lot of the accounts. Anyone have an idea why it's not properly checking them?
same bro, same.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us