Hacking Tutorial [How to build a hack]

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by 6ixth View Post
Very nice..
Thanks /msg2short
nice tut good job
Then you would love it when someone insults your country ? I don't think so
So you shall say " PEOPLE DON'T, AND AGAIN: DON'T COMMENT WITH YOUR RETARDNESS "I C+P-ED WHAT ARE THOSE ERRORS" "IT DOESN'T WORK" "HOW TO PASTE IT" "HOW TO USE THE CODES"


Quote Originally Posted by Frosty' View Post
Then you would love it when someone insults your country ? I don't think so
So you shall say " PEOPLE DON'T, AND AGAIN: DON'T COMMENT WITH YOUR RETARDNESS "I C+P-ED WHAT ARE THOSE ERRORS" "IT DOESN'T WORK" "HOW TO PASTE IT" "HOW TO USE THE CODES"


No one insult my country, because Hungary is NOT full with retards...
I have a pretty reason to put that because every time i released a hack or injector egyptians just started raging that it doesn't work, "i'm an idiot" etc...
And only egyptians did this...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


No one insult my country, because Hungary is NOT full with retards...
I have a pretty reason to put that because every time i released a hack or injector egyptians just started raging that it doesn't work, "i'm an idiot" etc...
And only egyptians did this...
You're Right
And im respect your opinion
but egypt pple is very kind although we're have many pple stupid and shameless
but we have many pple kind and respectful

but thank for any insult
and im hope you respect my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by MagicWar View Post
You're Right
And im respect your opinion
but egypt pple is very kind although we're have many pple stupid and shameless
but we have many pple kind and respectful

but thank for any insult
and im hope you respect my opinion

I accept that, since we know many good coder on MPGH too,
but the ugly truth that the most of the egy players / MPGH users are complete retards :/
If you do a video tutorial i will be very happy. I think it is hard work but will help very much.
Or send me an private message with your Skype, Yahoo... And teach me to do it.
Thanks for tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by AlexBossRo View Post
If you do a video tutorial i will be very happy. I think it is hard work but will help very much.
Or send me an private message with your Skype, Yahoo... And teach me to do it.
Thanks for tutorial
Making Video is not really possible because it is just part of the full procedure...
Also i don't have skype, nor yahoo, also don't have so much time...
I never work with programming lenguages, but i learn fast. Please help
If you need help with grapgic design or whit sites, contact me
I need to learn to do a CrossFire hack
Please help, and if anyother can help me contact me with Private Message
Biesi <3 Teach me how to dougie.
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Because they c+p codes and get help from other egys ofc..
Guys
Egypt have many stupid and idiot pple
but if you think for some moment you will see the most of scientists from egypt
main sciense from egypt
and the western pple is leechers hhhh
because took our scinse and advance it
hoh
Any one here talk badly about egypt
before talk see you country start history hhhhhhh
Egypt best and still best for ever
thanks
sorry
Thanks For any one respect egypt


You are are a very stupid person would like us to think you're Featured??
I'll tell you something .. You are stupid than I've seen in my life .. Something else .. if you are respected as you say you generally respected everyone .. But you mean rudely insult the Egyptians.
شببااااا ب اى واحد يشوف العرص ده يقول تفووو ويلعن ابو اللى جابتك يابن العرص ياعرص يازبالة
Originally if You are the owner of ethics or you areجزمة المصرى فوق رؤوس امثالك out of a respectable country.But you son of a dog. But you're an animal ..
Egyptian boot over the heads of people like you
Quote Originally Posted by ZXCVC12 View Post
Originally if You are the owner of ethics or you areجزمة المصرى فوق رؤوس امثالك out of a respectable country.But you son of a dog. But you're an animal ..
Egyptian boot over the heads of people like you
Dead egoist egyptian kid...
I see you don't even know on MPGh we have a rule, that you ONLY can use english...
Also this want to mean that now i should fear or someting ?
Forgot .. something else .. I will invite all my friends in order to watch the subject. And answer you rudely such as You are dare attack the Egyptians rudely
هههه
المعرص فاكر نفسو مولود فهمان ..يلعن ابو اللى جبتك ابن كلب
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us