Weird Clan Name Glitch?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Weird Clan Name Glitch?
Well I made a new clan, as I wanted to stuff around with a few mates.

And came across this. Soon as I made the new clan, I had gotten an emblem and clan name colour for free.

I had invited my friend to join the clan, but after he had joined it was only my name that was coloured and had an emblem on it not his.

I thought I'd re-log and check again if it was still there but after I logged back in it disappeared.

Proof:

Before the match:

ⓘ

In-game:
ⓘ

Enjoy!
No taht;s not a gltich. Sometimes when they create a clan they put an extra space!
I specifically made that clan, and no it's not a twin clan, with an extra space.
lol u fail O.o? u took out ur name , but u said its ur clan and if i typ in ur clan ,i can see the leaders name
Quote Originally Posted by rapid x View Post
lol u fail O.o? u took out ur name , but u said its ur clan and if i typ in ur clan ,i can see the leaders name
Lol stfu, i made this clan.

Search it up my name will appear as leader.
Its odd I can say that
all u have to do is put extra spaces
Cool. I never knew that. But whatever. You have to buy emblem for $10CAD. Rip-off. Nexon is a cheap ass.
10$CAD!!! OMG You could just modify some files from your folder! >_< 10$ for a small picture... *shocked*
Thats the only way, put spaces.
Nope, this is real.

Maybe a glitch.
Nexon just failed...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?