I'm back from being inactive

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


You sure do talk about Ethan alot, thats all i ever hear you talk about in threads.. are you that obsessed with him?
I've talked about him in 2 threads you autist.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


I've talked about him in 2 threads you autist.
You even made a thread about him..
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


You even made a thread about him..
So yeah, 2 threads.

Your point being?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


You sure do talk about Ethan alot, thats all i ever hear you talk about in threads.. are you that obsessed with him?
Can't you just jump off a bridge already? Do MPGH a favor.
CS's you have no rights, you insolent little bitches, fucks and turds. Don't think that you belong here
Can you actually get fucked. Nobody likes you
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


He is Ethen.

I always thought Ethen was that gay kid with those dudes on his avatar.

My mistake, thanks for the clarification
Fuck you, you little cocksucker, just get fucking banned already
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post
Welcome CS.


NO. They are not welcome.
Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post


NO. They are not welcome.
OK


back to sucking.
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post


OK


back to sucking.
Much better


I became a stalker and discovered who this cs truly is!


Arent you banned already..
Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post
Fuck off annoying cock sucking bitch.

- I can flame him now that he's CS
Did you not falme him before that?
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?