Wall Hack to make money?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Wall Hack to make money?
Hi I am new to this game, only hack that I know that works for me is the wall hack from xkhen0017 on Play DGN and was wondering if there's a way I could use this hack for making money because at the moment I do not have a use for this hack.

Edit: I am talking about ingame money not real money thanks
Well you can't make money by selling hack as selling hack in MPGH isn't allowed.
I mean in game money not real money sorry
for example is there a dungeon I could use this with to make money?
Farm On Nest . Go Through Walls If You Can ~


~Melody
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?