quitting rotmg

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
quitting rotmg
context remove Gloo better for you.

edit removed mueldump and account names
trying to conntact @hokko

How about I give you my mule dump account,js (all the mules need verifying), and in return we split the profit 40/60,
So if you make 1000usd I get 400usd and you get 600usd, do you think you could make this work?
Best I can do is a 50$ amazon card.
We'll miss you!
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Best I can do is a 50$ amazon card.
krazyshank you are good guy.
These stuff worth more than 1400 usd
Quote Originally Posted by hokko View Post
These stuff worth more than 1400 usd
To you it’s worth 1400usd, also you are motivated to collect items and proactively sell them, not one of the RWT websites have bought anything from me in 5-6 months, the only time I get a offer is when a massively undersell, I don’t have motivation or the patience to sell to the public since items became worthless, I came from the days when a single UT item cost up to $40 life was $2.75 each, a INC was $10 each. Sleep is more important to me.
Sad to see you quitting rotmg. But as you want to sell these items , it must be in rotmg sell/trade/buy section.
100€ is my bet
Nice dupes
What about an actual muledump screen?
Because i see blue unreleased robes which, afaik, are now cheater's robe
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
Nice dupes
What about an actual muledump screen?
Because i see blue unreleased robes which, afaik, are now cheater's robe
His muledump is outdated. The chater robes share the same iteM id of their counterparts.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
His muledump is outdated. The chater robes share the same iteM id of their counterparts.
ikr, comrade
Quote Originally Posted by hokko View Post
These stuff worth more than 1400 usd
How about I give you my mule dump account,js (all the mules need verifying), and in return we split the profit 40/60,
So if you make 1000usd I get 400usd and you get 600usd, do you think you could make this work?
Screw Kalle, screw Pixl, screw everyone. You are thee best RotMG player, or were.

Never seen you in realms but I wish I did. Your muledump is insane.

Will you ever just doodle onto rotmg again?
Quote Originally Posted by LiquidOxygen View Post
Screw Kalle, screw Pixl, screw everyone. You are thee best RotMG player, or were.

Never seen you in realms but I wish I did. Your muledump is insane.

Will you ever just doodle onto rotmg again?
I loled. Its mainly duped / autolooted items , dude

Botmaker was running a shop : having so many items is perfectly normal in this case
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
I loled. Its mainly duped / autolooted items , dude

Botmaker was running a shop : having so many items is perfectly normal in this case
I’ve been playing for 20 months, I have been running 4-6 trading bots in the us west server from the very beginning.
Also the first duping, I ended up spending a lot of money on duped items $1000 worth.
The chicken leg of doom and anatis staff are from the first duping,
I used the gold purchasing exploit to gain around 400 life.
I took full advantage of the last duping exploit, most of the UT and TOPS are from the last duping exploit
,only I had around 8 of each before the duping started, I have sold to around 500 unique players, also supply the websites of 1000s of dollars worth of items, most of the selling happened in the first year.

there are bigger muledump i know because i've seen them before.
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?