WTS4 Paysafecard Code

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
4 Paysafecard Code
Hi i'm selling 1x10€ 2x25€ and 1x50€ PSC for Paypal
My prices are :
-9€ Paypal for 10€ PSC
-22€ Paypal for 25€ PSC
-43€ Paypal for 50€ PSC

I can provide proof of the availability of those codes

Let a comment or PM
If you go first I can buy the 25€ PSC.
i may consider that if you send me a screenshot of your Paypal account
I'll come to you in last resort
What do you mean with that? :0
i'll see if i can get trusted buyer or buyer who pay first .. Or if u can get an officiel middleman
Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi View Post
Hi i'm selling 1x10€ 2x25€ and 1x50€ PSC for Paypal
My prices are :
-9€ Paypal for 10€ PSC
-22€ Paypal for 25€ PSC
-43€ Paypal for 50€ PSC

I can provide proof of the availability of those codes

Let a comment or PM
Hey im interested!
To be clear, i'll accept to give the code first only if trusted buyer or official middleman.
Otherwise you'll have to go first

Here's a proof from PSC official site http://i.imgur.com/8lNr1qJ.pngⓘ
I'll buy 10 eur psc card for 5 eur Paypal.
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMoon View Post
I'll buy 10 eur psc card for 5 eur Paypal.
No thank you.
Thumbs up !
Uppppppppppppppppppp
Hey,

I'd like to buy a PSC! add me on Skype: "amnardo"
Without the quotes.

Thank you,
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?