SolvedA Better Sandsea Rep Bot than le bot's maybe mem quests aswell with non mem
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
A Better Sandsea Rep Bot than le bot's maybe mem quests aswell with non mem
The Title says it all and would really would be nice of you.
There is already a thread for requesting bots. This wouldn't be hard to make, but the one on Le Bot is actually decent. Don't be too greedy on the time it takes. At least you don't have to actually have to do it yourself.
True I was being greedy but it does seem to talk wave longer than the eitherstorm one and im sorry if im asking to much but can you tell me the member quests ID's if their are any?
I'm not going to do the hardwork for you, but I can provide information to help you. Find the names of quests on AQWwiki and in the game and you can find actually IDs at this provided link.