Thumbs upOutdatedDotA 2 Map Switcher

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
DotA 2 Map Switcher
DotA 2 Map Switcher

I was bored and made this. Hope you enjoy!



You can choose on which map you want to play.

How to use:
Just start it and choose map and then start a map.

Download:
Check Attachments

Virus Check:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/1...is/1380376764/
; Its flase positive. If you dont believe me just dont use it.
Dota2MapSwitch.rar545 KB · 382 downloads 1/56 malicious
5246e09d54e53.jpg31 KB · 45 downloads
There is a second map in DotA 2? I always thought there was only the standard one
Bump.
Still working, or is it detected?
I think it cant be detected so it is still save.
Quote Originally Posted by Trjan View Post
I think it cant be detected so it is still save.
Are you sure it's not detected?
Someone can tell for sure this is safe to use?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us