LightbulbBFBC2 Aimbot

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
BFBC2 Aimbot
Hi! If someone can make undetected aimbot for BFBC2 it would be awesome.
PS: No, I'm not a noob player, I can shoot well. I played near 300 hours, completed all achievements, pins, insignias, etc. I never played with aimbot, so I wanna use it a bit.
You may search at Youtube.
But i don't suggest it, most of the files contains virus..

1- Learn Programming, Easy way
2- Wait until somebody release one.
No, man. YT isn't good. All links are ****** or virus... I only looking for hacks at MPGH.
1 Go buy private hack
2 Nobody is crazy to spend their time to make an aimbot that will be patched in few days
3 Go learn to code
4 BFBC2 is an old game so not many people still code for it...
5 If you played that much it's an shame to loose it all because you wanted to try an aimbot
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?