QuestionPlayer Information/Statistics tool?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Player Information/Statistics tool?
Heya! So I was just wondering if there is any tool that does this; displays information on players, such as recently visited servers, last time logged into minecraft, etc. This could be really helpful for finding information on players and I was just wondering if it already existed.
You don't have access to that information therefore a tool running on your computer would not.

/solved
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post
You don't have access to that information therefore a tool running on your computer would not.

/solved
Don't do " /solved " banable offence
Yes, I may not have access that information, but that doesn't necessarily mean that a tool could not find that information. Just as I do not have the password to countless accounts, any cracker could get me that information. While getting the information I mentioned may be more difficult and complex, its essentially the same thing. Just because its difficult doesn't mean it is impossible.
Hey just wondering what cracker do you use I've been looking for a good one for abit now, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Ygritte View Post
Why the fuck is that useful
DoXing or being creepy. Other than that it isn't...
Quote Originally Posted by Qzax View Post
Also to find specific users. Maybe you've never experienced it, but its sometimes hard to track down a player if they don't use Minecraft Forum or Planet Minecraft or a similar website. Seriously, how could you NOT have thought of this?
I think I mentioned something about this being creepy?




Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post
Don't do " /solved " banable offence
 
Well then?

/solved /solved /solved /solved /solved /solved /solved
Seriously, that's a retarded rule.






Quote Originally Posted by Qzax View Post
Yes, I may not have access that information, but that doesn't necessarily mean that a tool could not find that information.
What I meant to say is this:

You as the computer do not have access to that information. You could brute-force it, but there's no way to just instantly grab it without illegal activities being involved. It's like player rendering on servers. They're only given to you in certain circumstances. Sometimes the server doesn't even send you information.

Quote Originally Posted by OP
visited servers
last time logged into minecraft
Minecraft doesn't log the first one.
You won't be able to connect to a server to find that information without having access to their launcher logs. (I mean, you could RAT them, but still)


Quote Originally Posted by Qzax View Post
Just as I do not have the password to countless accounts, any cracker could get me that information.
Yes, after hours and hours of brute-forcing.

Quote Originally Posted by Qzax View Post
While getting the information I mentioned may be more difficult and complex, its essentially the same thing.
Aside from brute-forcing? No it's not...

Quote Originally Posted by Qzax View Post
Just because its difficult doesn't mean it is impossible.
Just because it isn't possible doesn't mean it's not illegal.
Why the fuck is that useful
Quote Originally Posted by Ygritte View Post
Why the fuck is that useful
Also to find specific users. Maybe you've never experienced it, but its sometimes hard to track down a player if they don't use Minecraft Forum or Planet Minecraft or a similar website. Seriously, how could you NOT have thought of this?
You keep saying "illegal." Yet, though I'm not a professional in law, I somehow don't think its exactly acceptable to continually steal passwords and accounts. Sure, most of the time its no big deal, as the FBI isn't really interested in people who sit around letting programs find stupid people's passwords, but even so, this isn't really the place to complain about "illegal." Furthermore, regarding the whole issue of me being creepy, this does require some more explanation. The only use that I would have for a tools such as this is to locate a few minecrafters that I used to know, but who are particularly difficult to locate. Not exactly creepy, as I did once know them and would all I want to be in contact again.
Quote Originally Posted by Qzax View Post
You keep saying "illegal." Yet, though I'm not a professional in law, I somehow don't think its exactly acceptable to continually steal passwords and accounts. Sure, most of the time its no big deal, as the FBI isn't really interested in people who sit around letting programs find stupid people's passwords, but even so, this isn't really the place to complain about "illegal."
You are correct in the fact that cracking isn't really legal either, but specifically the information you requested could only be accessed by simply running a program and waiting.


Quote Originally Posted by Qzax View Post
Furthermore, regarding the whole issue of me being creepy, this does require some more explanation. The only use that I would have for a tools such as this is to locate a few minecrafters that I used to know, but who are particularly difficult to locate. Not exactly creepy, as I did once know them and would all I want to be in contact again.
People come and go. You'll lose a lot of friends though your lifetime. Sometimes, you can't do anything to stop that. Holy shit, so deep.
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post

People come and go. You'll lose a lot of friends though your lifetime. Sometimes, you can't do anything to stop that. Holy shit, so deep.
Keyword: "sometimes." I'm not one to give up. That's why I'm here, after all. A bit far to go for nostalgia, I suppose. Anyway, thanks for the help. There must be some other way though, there's always another way...
Quote Originally Posted by Qzax View Post
Keyword: "sometimes." I'm not one to give up. That's why I'm here, after all. A bit far to go for nostalgia, I suppose. Anyway, thanks for the help. There must be some other way though, there's always another way...
Using a program like the one you mentioned would almost certainly result in a lawsuit...
If you were to find an exploit that would let you into Mojang's cloud you'd be found and tracked and shortly after the way you got in would probably be patched...

Cracking is illegal but can't really be tracked to anyone specifically (other than the maker of the cracker) as it doesn't run off any server. Hacking into a private database, however, is extremely illegal and is punishable by prison I believe.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?