WTBLooking For OCE and NA boosters!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Looking For OCE and NA boosters!
Hey guys im looking for boosters that are willing to do jobs for pretty cheap! (NA or OCE)
Looking for those that can work for the prices below!
Must send me a picture of your division and lolking link.

Bronze V- Bronze IV $10
Bronze IV-Bronze III $10
Bronze III-Bronze II $10
Bronze II-Bronze I $10
Bronze I-Silver V $12

Silver V-Silver IV $13
Silver IV-Silver III $13
Silver III-Silver II $13
Silver II-Silver I $13
Silver I- Gold V $15

For boosts past this it won't be necessary because I will be doing those boosts.
Contact me on skype: ezekielkang
Still looking for more boosters! getting a lot of jobs!
Added, Seems interesting as I already do private boosting
hi mate.. I can do that boosts that u want but only for bronze divisions as the money for the silver ones are very low.. Also cause i'm in europe we use euro so 10 dollars are about 7 euros thats why i can do it only for bronze divisions..
stilll looking for people
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?